Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Thai Coconut Chicken Soup - Yummy!

This was the recipe that started it all! A patient of mine shared this with me, and I mentioned the recipe to a friend at a women's networking meeting. Soon, I had so many people asking for the recipe that I just decided to start a blog. I will continue to share recipes from all over to support everyone in the joy of delicious and healthy eating! 



Thai Coconut Chicken Soup!
1 box of organic chicken broth
2 cans of organic coconut milk 
Chicken - free range!
Cilantro
Lemon Grass  (or lemon grass sauce from Sunflowers Market)
Dried Red Peppers
Fish Sauce (Sunflowers Market has it)
Mushrooms
Onions
Water Chestnuts
Broccoli
Carrots
Any other veggies

Organic vegetables are best! 

Sear chicken in pan with organic unrefined coconut oil. Put everything except coconut milk in the Crockpot and let it cook for 2 hours.  After 2 hrs add the coconut milk, and cook for 2 more hours.

Top with Bean Sprouts and add a little Sriracha if you like spice. 

Let me know what you think. Also, please feel free to share variations! Most importantly, enjoy!!!  For other articles and ideas on improving health naturally please visit my website at http://www.elementalhealthcareaz.com




2 comments:

  1. I would probably substitute bell pepper for broccoli. I would probably add potatoes too. Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another good site to check out on Natural Health. Wink...wink...

    ReplyDelete